Italian, science-based toy making great, Clementoni brings a sense of wonder and the satisfaction of assembling workable models to children of all ages. Clementoni’s Mechanics Laboratory Trimaran and Watercraft is the ideal kit for discovering the principles of hydro-dynamics and naval engineering in an easy and fun fashion way.
Children will be fascinated by working with 130 components including rods, pulleys, panels and lots more in order to recreate two working models - a trimaran and everyone’s favourite - the jet ski. It’s easy to follow with an illustrated manual to guide the child during assembly and introduce them to the world of mechanics.
Clementoni – the science of play.
Mechanics Laboratory Trimaran And Watercraft features:
- Recommended for children aged eight years and up.
- Made in Italy.
- Perfect for those interested in the principles of navigation and for curious minds.
- Comes with more than 130 interchangeable components.
- Proudly adhering to the principles of STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Comes with an illustrated manual to guide the child during assembly.
- All components are packaged separately making them easy to assemble.
- Download the free Mechanics Laboratory app.
- Presented in a Clementoni box.
Box dimensions: 28cm (l) x 5cm (h) x 19cm (w)